View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1scamp View Post
I did this once on purpose. A longtime friend of my husbands had moved to Florida. When a reunion was set up for their graduating class he decided to come back for it. My husband invited him to stay with us rather than get a room. He did, when he arrived I was surprised at how good looking this man was. I was definitely attracted to him. I asked my husband if he was ok with me fucking his friend. He said sure if he's into it. He told me he'd fucked his friends ex-wife, when they had separated once and his buddy knew about it.

So when he got up the next morning I was running around in a barely legal bikini, and served him breakfast. I was hoping he'd just hit on me, but he didn't. They went out to a meeting about their reunion. His friend was in one of our spare bedrooms that I also used as an office. So I opened up a video file of my husband and two black guys having sex with me. I put it in sleep mode and closed the top. If he opened it up it would reboot and restore the file. I thought why not advertise a little if he gets curious.

The next morning while I was preparing breakfast he came up behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders and kissed my neck. good morning he said, I could feel his hard cock against my ass cheeks. He told me I should have known my friend would have a really hot wife. I turned around and kissed him, sliding my tongue in his mouth, I placed his hands on my boobs. He told me between kisses how much he'd enjoyed the video on my computer. I asked if he'd like to help me make a new one after breakfast. He did and my husband joined in too. I admit it was more than a little forward. He was Spanish, Coal black hair, black eyebrows, eyes were so dark it almost looked like he wore eyeliner. My husband told me after he left, that women constantly were after him. He said if he went somewhere with him the women would always be after his friend first. I made two more videos with him and also spent the afternoon on our boat alone with him. He was delicious man. Not a huge cock but a very good lover. My husband told me he'd had 8 kids with his ex-wife. Good thing my tubes were tied. j
My fiancee would have run around totally naked. She does it all the time.