Thread: Wife at Theater
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 11:20 AM

Adult theaters are pretty much things of the past. Took my X to one years ago. She knew how to suck cock, never down her throat but her little mouth and tongue could suck chrome off a bumper. There was a g hole in the womens room stall that shared a wall with the mens Told her about it and she got quite inquisitive on who and what and how. I explained the ins n outs and she asked if it was okay if she tried it. I said go in there right now and start sucking but she said no maybe later

During the film she told me she had to use the womens room. That was after I’d been fingering her up her dress and she was stroking my cock under my coat for a good half hour.
She was gone for another half hour and when she returned dropped her head down on my cock and sucked me off. After I came she said I was the fifth load she’d taken down her throat. For some reason I could never get her to go back there and afterwards she got all pious about sex. Took another decade before we parted ways but I’ll never ever forget that night.
Told my current wife Deedee about it when she asked if I ever ‘made out’ in theaters. She too was interested but by then those theaters were gone. Doesn’t stop us from rubbing each other off every now and then if the movies hot enough.