View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack rabbit View Post
My sis in law ( wife brother) had asked me to come over to do some plumbing repairs and install some new bathroom fixtures , happily i agreed . I set out early in the morning and got started, around noon time she had made lunch and called me to come down. I went into the laundry room to wash up and beside the sink was her laundry . On top of the pile her panties and her bra. Well i must say she is a beautiful woman with large breasts and curiosity got to me so I picked up her bra to check her tit size. I got an instant erection 36C as I figured i also then picked up her panties and began to inhale her sweet must aroma from the crotch I had to jack off then and there as she was in the kitchen putting out the plates .
i began to masturbate with her panties on my cock then switched to her bra, and rubbed my cock real good with it .. about 2 mins go by and i am jacking off with her bra and sniffing her panties when she walks in and catches me red handed or cock handed ..LOL..
she just stood and stared and watched me for about a minute no saying a word , her mouth open and eyes wide open . She then proceeded to walk over to me and removed her bra from my hand and replaed it with her mouth. I was shocked and excited . she sucked my cock until i came into her mouth swallowing every drop , got up and frenched kiss me so i could taste my own cum in her mouth ..Mmmmmm..
She then wispered in my ear that it was her turn , and she was going to give m a special treat . She dropped her top of her summer dress exposing the most beautiful breasts i have seen in a long time , then she lifted her skirt to reveal that she had no panties and hopped up on the washing machine with legs wide open and told me to lick her pussy dry .. With ou thesitation I began to lap her bald folds like a kitten on a bowl of milk.
I sucked her for over half and hour licking sucking and fingering her pussy until she shot her squirt right in my face, Again I was suprised as I had no idea she was a squirter. OMG I was in love with my sis in law and I love the idea of taking her cum in my face .. Well lets say that this was not our last encounter and we have been happily fucking and sucking and shooting our loads ineach others face for over 6 yrs now and still going .....

Any one else caught masturbating ?..
i was just reading your hot sis in law story and got caught jerking off by my wife .but she walked away and ifinished off a nice creamy load. damn.