View Single Post
Old 08-23-2022, 08:23 PM

I had a Mother, who watched me like a hawk. I was allowed to date very little. She also bought all of my clothes for me and they were far from being cute or very attractive. So I had very few chances to be alone with boys. When I did get the chance, I took the opportunity to play a bit when I could. It wasn't often. When I graduated and turned 18, I left home and moved back to the state where I was born. I got a job as a waitress in a bar there and needless to say I'm sure I did get a reputation there quickly. I'd been turned lose and I was learning and experimenting sexually quickly. My mode of dress had changed drastically as well. Shorts and tops that pretty much didn't leave much to the imagination. I made a lot of tips and was a pretty popular waitress. I really didn't want a steady boyfriend that first year, I was learning about men because growing up, my contact with them had really been restricted. I gradually learned to dress sexy without necessarily just putting everything out there. When I started college, I was much more discreet but still very active.

j