View Single Post
Old 08-24-2022, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1scamp View Post
My first real sex was also sucking a cock. I was fascinated, with how it felt, the texture of the skin on the head of it. Also I loved feeling it grow in my mouth. I was hooked from the first time. It was another year before I finally had cock in my pussy. But in the meantime, I'd made quite a few young men from my high school very happy that they'd taken me out.
j
Hi num1scamp,

My fiancee has told me a million times that she loves to suck a limp cock hard. Her story is she's always been able to suck a limp cock hard. I know she does it as a challenge. Like you, my fiancee LOVES the feel of a cock inside of her mouth. She LOVES the feeling of a limp dick growing hard inside of her mouth.

My fiancee adorable and innocently told me that she always swallowed during her promiscuous years because she thought she was supposed to swallow.

My guess based on what my fiancee told me is she has given more blowjobs than guys she's fucked. That is normal for college girls. It was normal for drunk college girls at college parties to give blowjobs to guys they just met.