View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 03:42 PM

Default Dominating another man's wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncmaleman View Post
It is a big turn on to know another man's cum is shooting into my wife. The taboo of it is what adds a lot to it. It's ' suppose' to be a special/sacred thing between married people but here is another man with his dick your wife and he going to shoot his cum in her. That gets me very hot.
I think that you have hit on it! I am a submissive wife, and some men I've been intimate with know my husband, but don't like him.
THAT seems to give them extra motivation and pleasure when they fuck me, and it makes me really love getting it from them. They work it and continue to work it until they've got full control over me! They have me moaning , groaning and constantly in an orgasm, while I'm begging them not to ever stop! They want to hear me telling them that they are biggerand better at fucking me than my husband. When I do admit it, they are pumped up and firmly grind me over the edge AGAIN making my pussy go into an incredible MELTDOWN for their cock, and ONLY then are they fully satisfied with our "date", AFTER they leave my pussy in spasms trying to handle all of the hot spurts of semen now sliding around and tickling even the very back walls inside of my cunt! I LOVE FEELING every last drop of a dominant man's virile seed in me! Later, when my husband hears about who fucked me and how this man got me sooo CRAZY for his dick, I can tell that it gets him the hottest to know that my fucker really delighted in cuckolding him by giving his wife the ride she wanted and the cock she'll never forget! It's something that Hubby can't match, and everyone in town will hear about that humiliation from the man who gave me such a good fucking, and brought the shame and embarassment to my husband!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sandi getting her pussy pounded.JPG (42.8 KB, 2043 views)