View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 01:40 AM

Default Wife teasing young guys

Showing off in front of young guys has become my wife's favorite for a few years now.

When we go to the beach and young people are not far away, she wears a monokini and takes super suggestive poses on all fours with her thong.
Same thing also while camping, where on the terrace of our bungalow she went topless, the teenagers from the other bungalows were in heaven.
She wanted to go to a nightclub this year during our vacation in Spain in Ibiza where there were mainly young people/teenagers from all Europe, quite a few Germans and Spanish. My wife dressed very lightly, very short t-shirt with nothing underneath. A treat to see. My presence in no way stopped the young people from flirting with her, everything being an excuse to talk, even if it was difficult.

The first one invited him to dance, I stayed at the bar with his friends trying to chat. She joined us 10 minutes later to quench her thirst, her cheeks very red, then left to dance with someone else. Unable to hold on any longer, I went on the trail to try to find them. I noticed that the young man was very tactile, regularly touching her arms, hips and ass of course. By joining them it calmed him down a little.

The hottest part was when we were leaving: friendly kisses for everyone, and when I greeted our new friends I saw that one of the young people was kissing him with his hands very high on his hips, his thumbs under his t-shirt . This lasted several seconds, my wife pretending nothing.
In the taxi, I asked her for details. She admitted that the young man had caressed the bottom of her breasts.

Return by taxi was very hot !

Last edited by bobstclar; 03-07-2024 at 01:43 AM.