View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider6 View Post
Well, there are reasons why some of us are under the radar so you shouldn't bother hating those who are. That being said I never understood why someone who wishes to remain obscure would try and be friends or interact with others on a certain level. As someone who does not have photo's up I never expect to make a personal contact nor am I searching for that. I am still a person and I don't deserve to be singled out by such a limeted view.

A good number of people enjoy having people look at their photo's and movies and that works. If it is something you don't enjoy you can choose to make your profile private so that us "ghosts" can not see them. You don't really need to come out saying that we are a problem. That seems a little judgemental. Remember you don't know why it is we choose to do what we choose to do.

Personally I would really enjoy taking a more active part of the site and post vids and pics but its not going to happen any time soon, maybe never. I will not likly get to live out this part of a sex life I desire. This website, along with some others, allows me to have an exposure that is otherwise denied. It is not something I, or anyone else needs to justify to you. You do not rate it simply because you have posted pictures.
When it comes to the net you're not a person to others that show themselves & you don't, because the net relies on photos & videos. its like meeting in person on the net but without the hand shake. people want to see who their talking to. so i have made our profile private except to the ones we add. i don't really care why you or other ghost choose to not show yourself. REAL people show their REAL Selves. so if you or the others want privacy or not to be seen or heard, then delete you're account. we would not miss someone that flies under the radar because no one pays much attention to you're kind anyways. its all! about posting videos & photos then getting to know someone. REAL people on the net do not like others that do not upload. have you noticed?...thats because you're not joining the party & no one likes ghost. i did not make you reply to my thread here. so i did not ASK you to justify you're self to me. i was just stating my side of it. BIG difference.

Last edited by WHiTeCoCkZiLLa; 02-26-2010 at 02:24 PM.