Thread: panty fetish.
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 09:30 AM

Default I know of two.

I tried a poll when DMW still had polls about woman having a thing for that?
My neighbour and fuck buddy Shel got very much into wanting me to wear her panties after I convinced her how much of a turn on it is for me to see her wearing sexy and frilly almost not there undies.
I guess you could say she became obsessed with wearing them for me and most days she now wears skirts or dresses just so that she can show me.
During one of our horny sessions she asked me to put on her sheer panties so she could see if it worked the same for her as it does for me.
That was the start of a not likely to end deal for her, Now she is obsessed with seeing me wear her panties and it has actually made her cum, almost every day she makes it a point to come over lifts her dress showing me the once she is wearing and before going home hands them to me, practically pleading for me to wear them.
Her explanation being,when I wear her sexy panties, I am saying she is very,very special!
To this day I still feel awkward about doing this, but at the same time,the rewards are oh so fantastic!
To top this of,she discussed her need and want for this with my cousin Femmy and she is also very much into this now.

Just like you,I would love to hear from other wifes or girlfriends who are this way inclined? Or is this one of those,we like it and want it but simply do not admit to it?