View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 06:04 AM

Default wifey get felt up

I took the pic, and ran up to the back bedroom, i could see and hear it all from there, i looked down and seen mr bunch, and those to two guys all looking at wifey, as she was bending over.
Mr bunch was saying something in a whisper, then laugh, and point.
I had seen the two builder's before down our local,and knew them to say hello, that was all, brin and pete were there names (they were both late fifties or early sixties,beerbelly etc, scruffy gits, what i also knew was they were up to do mr bunch's drains that day).
Anyway i thought, god !! the whole pub will know now, !!!!!! not that we went down there much. Mr bunch then shout's over, hey we like your dress, wifey turn's around and sez, oh hello mr bunch,then walk's over to them. my god !!!! her nipples were sticking right out through her thin dress. (glad she left her bra off ). Mr bunch said, wow, !!! you cold or glad to see us, wifey looks down, then fold's her arm's, mr bunch said, don't do that girl, spoil's the veiw.
I was gobsmacked,!!! wifey just dropped her arm's and said sorry. !!!!!!!
Mr bunch looked up to the house and said, where's the hubby ?????, wifey said oh he's gone down his mates for an hour. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought what,!!!! you stupid girl, why did you say that for.
Mr bunch gave a leering smile, and said oh there's a shame. turned around and whispered to brin and pete
Look girl, (he alway's called her girl ) the guy's need to lift the manhole cover in your garden, to see which way the drain run's, can you open your gate and let them in,( i thought this is getting interesting, coz i had already shown him.!!!!!)
Anyway round they come's, all smiles and openly ogling wifey, they lift the drain to look, wifey look's down as well.
Then in comes mr bunch, he comes up behind wifey, and puts his arm's around her pulling her ass and back, right up against his big belly.
He said, ain't she hot guy's, i told you so, and kissed her on the back of the neck.
Brin and pete's mouth's just hung open at this, she don't mind me giving her a fondle either, do you girl, wifey just stood there, letting him rub his hand's over her belly.
Mr bunch then said, do you want to see more of her leg's guy's, i love them, then he started to lift her dress,( which was short anyway,as you can see in the pic i posted )
My god,!!! those guy's were loving this, and wifey still just stood.
Have a good look guy's she won't mind, and they did stare. "he he" As they were on their knee's anyway, looking right up her dress, mr bunch did'nt give a fuck about it being in the middle of my garden, or who was looking.
Then he turned her around, what about this ass aye!!! and give her ass cheek's a good fondle.
He said, hey she got a G string on, let's have a look, what do you reckon.
Brin and pete just nodded, and kneeled there, mr bunch said, i told you down the pub, i could feel her up, you took the piss out of me, you bastard's !!!!!!.
Eat your fucking word's now aye!!!, saying this he raised the back of her dress right up over her ass, and started feeling it quiet roughly, then he said, nice knicker's aye guy's.
Then to my utter surprise,!!!!!!!, he wrapped the string around his finger's and snapped it.
He pulled her knicker's off, and threw them to the guy's, and said want anymore proof.
Wifey still just stood there, he turned her back around, said let's see her bush aye!!, with that, he put his hand's on the sides of her dress and slowly raised it, saying to the guy's, higher, and they nodded, higher, and they nodded, they were all giggling like teenager's, until you could see her lovely bush.
( wifey has always had such a lovely bush, see our gallery what do you think, plzzz say. )
To be continued. want more ?????