Thread: Lodger
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 08:32 AM

Default Lodger

Has anyone else been cuckolded by the lodger? My wife wasntt keen on the idea of us taking someone in, but we needed the money. She didn't even like him at first, said he was far too big-headed and full of himself. But she came to accept him more, and when he started to strut around bare-chested after his baths I could tell she was intrigued by his attitude. Something seemed to just happen without any of us realising it, like he gradually became the dominant male in the house, even though he was younger than me. I'm not sure of the exact details of how they got it together, but she went from not liking him to wanting to be fucked by him. It had been going on a while before I found out. She confessed to me and said it was my own fault for neglecting her. I decided I'd have to have a word with him - yet it ended up with him persuading me to let them carry on. He assured me he had no intention of taking her away from me. Though she seemed to have feelings for him he assured me that to him she was just a fuck and that's all. He reckoned all housewives were teh same. I agreed that I'd turn a blind eye. If it had been a serious thing I'd have been angry, but the idea that he was just having her for his own pleasure and she was stupid enough to think he love d her... well that was quite a turn on in a way. He carried on fucking her for another month or two, then just upped and left. She was devastated. I never did tell her about our 'gentlemans agreement!'l