Thread: Lodger
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 03:16 PM

Default lodger

Yes, to be honest, I think I would. I found the whole domestic situation somewhat arousing, how did it all come about that that there were three of us in the house and another man had become the dominant male. How had he taken over, considering she professed not to even like him int he first place! What animal magnetism did he exert on her to make her change her mind, not just change her mind but want him to fuck her, to be her man. It scares me to think that for her she might have wanted it to be permanent, but luckily for me he was just a man who liked to fuck women, married or not. I kind of respecte d him for that, more than I would have done if he had tried to steal her from me. It was if I admired him for his powers. Some men seem to get whatever they want and can have any women they want, married or not. I'm sure he planned it all, even those times when she caught sight of him bare-chested. I know she always liked hairy-chested men, something she thought og as quite masculine - and something which unfortunately I couldn't provide. She also told me that he'd caught her coming out of the shower, but I think she planned that as a way of saying yes without having to actually put it into words. She seemed to like telling me that he had a bigger cock than me, and that he always gave her an orgasm. It made me jealous, but in an arousing kind fo way, and I couldn't really begrudge her that pleasure...