View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjoe3333 View Post
I have fantasized about doing a threesome with my wife, both with another guy and with another girl. We have done some role playing pretending to have group sex and she really gets into it. I'm pretty sure I can talk her into actually doing it. However, it would have to be someone who isn't close to us or that could cause problems.

My question is, how do you screen for a threesome. We don't want anyone we know to know we are doing this. I want to make sure we're getting someone who won't be stalking us later and someone clean.

Any suggestions????????
My advice is to be very sure that you both want to do this for REAL. My husband and I fantasized about 3somes for about a year befoe we took the jump. For us it made our marriage stronger. As far as finding a person to do it with my advice is to take your time. The internet is the best place to start I think. We joined a paid swingers site. It seems like people who pay for the service are more real. Make your add as clear as possible as to what you want. If you are going to do it do it right. Have some pics of you two but block out what ever you want. I insist on at least a G-rated pic at first for guys that respond. If I like the guy than a X-rated, if I decide to meet than I insist on a pic with them and a card with my name on it saying Hi. I make it clear that just because we will meet does not mean that I will fool around the first time. As far as the type of guy, we prefer married guys. The odds of being a stalker are lower and STD's are lower. Most couples that I have talked to prefer single guys. To each their own. Hoped that helped.