View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 02:37 PM

Thumbs up First time!

I think jenny2slut4u2 hit the nail on the head, like her we talked about it for a while before it happened. My wife had only been with me so her first time with another guy was a real big step for her, we decided on a mutual friend (who we knew was a swinger), they had been flurting together all night at a straight party we were at so we arranged for him to take her home from a party with the understanding that if it happened it was all right by all concerned. She did not want me there to put any pressure on her either way ,"if she went through with it it was of her own doing", we also knew that if she decided not to go through with it that we trusted the guy to be OK with that as well.
She went through with it (we were 35 and had been married 15 years and it was her first time with another guy I took her cherry when she was 19) a couple of days later the guy and his swinging partner visited us and we swapped partners.
Our main object was M F M threesomes and we started contacting (married) guys through a sex contact magazine (this was BC before computers), she decided that their was no point beating around the bush we would we would arrange to met a guy at a local hotel and l, if her was OK to both of us then we would invite him back to our place for some fun, their were only a couple of guys that we did not bring back home with us (they were either dirty or vulgar) and not our type.
As jenny2slut4u2 said married guys are a lot less risk of turning into a stalker and have a lower STD rating, we have been doing it 25 + years, all bare back and never caught an STD and are still loving it.
PS It was an incredible feeling slipping my cock into her as she told me in detail of her first time with another guy.