View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 04:12 PM

Default Telling hubby about other lo(vers

Our deal was thaT I COULD GO OUT AND DO IT if i WOULD AGREE TO TELL HUBBY EVERYTHING. I was actually afraid to do that, so, it was a year after I had been fucked by another man before I told hubby anything about it. He was still cool with it, so, I started sharing more and more with him. By this time, I was getting screwed every Thursday at 6pm by my boss from work in a hotel that he booked in advance every week for this purpose. Another guy from work was fucking me every day at lunchtime at a local motel that he got for $6.00 a day for every weekday of the month. We laughed that it was like him paying rent to be getting into my pussy. He said that was the best investment that he had ever made! I was also going out to bars and meeting and dancing with strange guys a couple of nights a week, and they would always ask me over to their place and fuck me like crazy too! I couldn't get too much cock for me! I loved getting it ALL after I got out and started doing it! I learned to absolutely love giving strangers blow jobs that would really get them off ( I enjoyed swallowing their cum for them), but I told my husband the truth that it was much easier and better for me to do that with strangers instead of him! It was! His friends were fucking me, and so were his enemies, and the ENEMIES really loved it to be fucking the wife of some guy that they didn't like at all! It gave them a great satisfaction to make me do things for them as dirty as possible to degrade me as much as they could to shame and humiliate him later after they would tell everyone about what they did to me, and how I loved it all (mostly I DID love it all, too, so they are right). It was such a DRAMATIC CHANGE FOR ME TO GO FROM a shy faithful wife to such a slut, and I'm certainly one now that loves giving up her precious cunt to strangers to let them fuck me and creampie me! I'll do whatever they want me to do for them, and it makes me high to be used as their pig and cocksucker! Good for them, and now my husband has the kind of wife he really always wanted!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sandi Plays with Her Pussy.jpg (102.2 KB, 201 views)
File Type: jpg Sandi gets her pussy pounded 2.JPG (18.8 KB, 194 views)
File Type: jpg Sandi's Open Pussy.JPG (31.1 KB, 214 views)