View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 10:44 PM

many years ago When I was a Marine one of my squadmates found out that he was sterile after having to have a child with his wife of four years. they had been trying for the past three years. He and she went to see a doctor, that is how they found out about his situation. I found out when I was over one night for dinner and some beers.
My friend was slightly drunk when he told about it after I made a comment about him and his wife trying to have a child. I was floored and I quickly made my apologies. both of them were in tears and I felt like an ass. I assured them that no one would findout about their situation from me and if there was anything I could do to help them all they had to do was ask.
the rest of the night was spent in discussion about adoption and spermbanks and donors and the such.
Due to the income levels of the enlisted in the military most of these ideas were not possible.

A week later I was asked back and they asked me for a huge favor.
Could I donate my sperm. I said yes and asked when do they want me to go to the doctor's office.
This is when they started to laugh.
"No silly, we want you to make the deposit in her," he said.
I was shocked and flattered and said I would need to think about it for a few days.

The wife was a wonderful lady, and was strikingly beautiful. She was about 6 foot tall with long blond curly hair.

But I needed to talk with them both about this. It was decided that the child (If there was to be one) would never know I was the father. If I wanted to keep tabs on said child that was ok, I would be a fovorite uncle.

I decided to help them out and spent about two weeks day and night having sex with the wife of my friend.
I would show up to work and my friend would cut me loose to spend the day with his wife. I would comeback later for change over and head back to their place for dinner and more sex.

In the end they had a wonderful little boy, and a year later they brought in a little girl ( again with my help).

the hubby, my friend did not watch at any time.

Last edited by morebooksneeded; 06-05-2010 at 10:47 PM. Reason: forgot to add a line