Thread: First time anal
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 12:15 AM

Default First time best time

I had been trying to get my girlfriend to do it. She had tried with some other guys but they all tried too much too soon. I spent weeks just rubbing her asshole with my lubed thumb while I ate her, then when she would start to cum I would just slip a little bit of thumb inside her. Pretty soon I was eating her raw and wearing her ass out with my thumb. I got her good and drunk and after eating her and working her out with the thumb I mounted up. She was on her back and I worked her clit good while I slowly eased it in and a few minutes she was asking for more and harder until I was slamming her really hard and she grabbed the sheets, her eyes rolled back in her head and a noise I had never heard before ( but heard a lot after) came out of her and she squirted really hard for the first time! After that I would give her about 3-4 orgasms in the pussy and she would grim and slide it out and into her ass! I started calling her my little "Asshole Whore" right before she came and it always made her squirt and cum really big! She loves it and we always end our sessions with me taking her in the ass!