View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 06:11 PM

When we moved into our neighborhood, we were greeted by a couple who lived down the street. They welcomed us to the neighborhood and invited us to a party that they were having later that evening. The party started at 6 but with all of our moving and unpacking we never got there until 9. By the time we got there, the party was in full swing with a lot of drinking going on. The couple had a pool and hot tub off of their deck so the party had already spread to the pool and tub. We later found this was a typically monthly party they had.

After some time of catching up to everyone at the party I stepped inside to use the bathroom only to find it locked. I then went to the bathroom off of the master bathroom (we were using both through the night). Walking into the bathroom, I found the wife of the couple throwing the party, completely passed out on the bathroom floor, panties around her ankles and sundress nearly falling off. My wife and I had kidded through the night about the wife because she was easily ½ the age of her husband and a very likely candidate of several plastic surgeries which probably would explain her body and enormous chest.

I knelt down besides her and gently shook her, and she came to her senses so I began to help her up to her feet. As she stood up her dress was nearly falling off of her. Afraid of getting caught with her, I tried to pull it up for her when all of sudden she reaches for my belt and begins to take off my belt and unbutton my pants. I can hear people in the next room so I told her to wait and sat her down on the edge of the sink. Walking out I found my wife in the kitchen getting another drink, I grabbed her hand and lead her back to the bedroom. I whispered to her what happened and guided her to the bathroom but this time finding her completely nude, still leaning up against the sink. Giggling at first we agreed that she probably should be put to bed before she hurts herself. But as soon as I approached her, she immediately went for my pants. Taking her by the waist we both helped her towards her bed. As we struggled she continued to be real flirtatious towards me and now my wife. Finally getting to the bed I laid her back on her back, my wife and I giggling that her implants did move at all and seemed just rock hard. My wife then surprised me and leaned over to grab a quick feel, not believing that they could ever be real. The wife in the bed asked us to join her in the bed but my wife declined. She then turned to me and seeing how much I was enjoying reached and grabbed my hard cock in my pants. Smiling to me she says “ I know that you are curious so I’ll give you 5 minutes to play with them” and then we are leaving.