View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 06:59 PM

CT used to have a similar club however they didnt survive the recent economy and closed. The club was linked to a local store that served the BSDM community. The store is still in business selling alot of leather and restraints. We stopped into the club from time to time and each time was a different experience. It was always a stop off after a night having dinner or having a drink. The place was set up with several different rooms and each room changed from night to night so you never knew what to expect. The place didnt serve alcohol however thet had a bar set up and people would bring in their own drinks, socialize and then explore the different rooms. Some of the rooms were set up for hardcore S&M, while other were just viewing areas. Inside these viewing room you would sometimes see a guy and girl together or sometimes 2 girls together. lastly other rooms were set up like coin operated viewing booths where you had a one on one situation.

One night my wife and I stopped by for a quick last drink. Like I said, they had a rqather social bar setup so you could often just swing on by. After a few drinks, one of the viewing rooms opened up so my wife and I slowly made out way into the room. By the time we made it into the room there was a couple, completely naked in the center of the room. The room was setup with couches in the shape of a sqaure around a makeshift stage. As we sat and wathced a guy orally take care of the girl a couple came in a sat besides us. Obviously a couple from the S&M scene because the lady had a collar around her neck and the guy led her into the room. The guy sat down beside my wife and he led his girl in and she sat on the floor between them. Upon sitting on the floor, she pulled her loose top down revealing her chest to the entire room.....