View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 03:10 AM

Default Youthful explorations with Mary

My first marriage was a bit of a disaster. After a long period on and off together in my hometown in Yorkshire I went away to University for my first year leaving Mary back at home to finish her A levels. She had been only my second proper girlfriend and her adoration and constant chasing of me was in a way flattering. Then her Dad died and I felt sorry for her. Had it not been for that I am sure I would have ended it permanently.
During my first year I had a couple of memorable one-night stands with other students but we notionally stayed as an item. I sailed through my first year exams with top grades. In the summer holidays – now free and wanting to make a break from her hometown Mary said she wanted to come over and live with me. I agreed and we got this little flat together above the landlord’s son’s bed-sit adjoining the landlords’ house.
During the summer holiday before we went back to the University town we had a holiday as a couple on a popular Scottish Island in a chalet with lots of other families and older children around. We got particularly close with a brother and sister from Bristol there with their mum and dad. It was clear we were all attracted. One memorable night at the end of the week after quite a few drinks I was on the sofa with Susan the 16 yo younger sister of David who was 18 years old and was the first to raise the stakes when he put his hand up Mary’s skirt as they lay together on the bed. We were all supposedly watching A TV film. I was so aroused watching his fingers get ever closer to her panties. I started fondling Susan’s pert young breasts who feeling my hard cock as she stroked my thigh -got it out and started wanking me as I watched over the back of the sofa seeing David slide his fingers inside a squirming Mary. I knew this is what had happened mostly by knowing the sound she makes when first entered –a sort of guttural exhalation and the words’ Oh God yes’ The lights were off so the views weren’t brilliant by the light of the flickering TV. He kept sort of looking over maybe to check I was ok with developments but maybe a bit fascinated by his sister whose bra and top were now pushed up revealing quite puffy still growing hard nipples as I sucked on them. Protected by the sofa back from any lower view by them we had the better view, which is maybe why I dared start unbuttoning Susan’s jeans and unzipping the zip as I forced my hand in and down the pale blue panties the smell of her arousal hit my nostrils. I slipped her trainers off and pulled the jeans from the bottom until bringing the panties with them revealed Susan’s quite hairy pussy. Without removing her jeans I pushed her legs up and slid my head between her upper thighs trapping myself against her she gasped at the adventurous intimacy as my breath cooled her wetness. She had pale pubes but the pussy lips were swollen and her little clit was clear and my target as I went down on her. She went wild turned out noone had ever done it to her – indeed we talked on a walk the next day and she said I was the first guy to make her come – then she added only one other was allowed to try and I realised how inexperienced she was despite how she acted. As I licked on her throbbing clit and could feel her thighs tensing as I forced one then 2 fingers deep inside her incredibly tight pussy my ears could also pick up Mary’s sucking technique and David’s moans. A couple of minutes later Susan tensed rigid, said ‘Oh fuck yes’ and her pussy clamped down hard on my exploring fingers then she went limp… I struggled my head out to see Mary looking at me. David was laid out on the bed jeans at his knees and she was wanking his cock whilst sat astride him facing his feet and the sofa. Her bra was pushed up but her top was off; one of David’s hands fondled her left breast and the other was coming around her right thigh towards her pussy as he lifted the skirt. I nearly came on the spot. Mary was obviously aroused but also clearly jealous and doing stuff to get even it seemed. As I watched she adjusted her position to get David’s cock at her pussy entrance. Her eyes never left mine as she pulled her panties aside and sank onto his cock. She bit her lip as he went right up inside her. He moaned. I wanted equality now so I pulled Susan’s jeans and panties fully off and said to her ‘Get on your knees you sexy thing’. Her pert little boyish bum was before me – Mary going slowly up and down on David to my right. As my cock got free and moved to just behind her pussy I could feel the heat of Susan. She whispered ‘ I’m not on the pill’ I said ‘it’s ok I won’t come in you’ then without waiting to check if that was ok I slid balls deep in her. Later I learned that I was only the second man to do this and the first boy had come after 3 short strokes. I may have been the first cock to touch her cervix as I bottomed out in her amazing tight wetness. Now this was erotically surreal. I was slowly fucking an inexperienced Susan as Mary completed David’s education and we couldn’t keep our eyes off one another. I did part Susan’ buttocks at a particularly bright bit of telly and notice her perfect little sphincter wink at me after which I forced a wet pinkie in there which made Susan moan and squirm still more. Mary started to compete verbally now saying ‘God your cock is the biggest I have had’ and doing 3 quick deep strokes up then down. David said ‘ Oh christ’ and from his sounds clearly started to come in her which made Mary come as she was wanking her clit as she rode him. All this was too much for me and despite promising to pull out I pushed right into Susan and emptied my balls deep inside her with a wailing cry. I collapsed on top of her pinning her to the sofa as my brain literally blew a fuse…..
Seconds later Susan squirmed out from beneath me and said ‘you lying bastard you promised..’ she went to the shower and I found her washing her pussy with the end unscrewed washing my sperm out. David was still flat out on the bed. Mary was kissing him. She had the luxury of being on the pill ! J
Susan forgave me enough to have secretive sex outside the night after behind a chalet but after the mishap of the night before I got to explore the opening I had only fingered the night before! Fun though being the first up there was it had none of the erotic forbidden charm of the memorable for life night before!

I have more of Mary and my life if people enjoyed this one???