Thread: My easy wife
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 08:32 AM

Default My easy wife

I met my wife at a party in 1987 as she was standing beside the open back door of a car with a mutual married friend pulling up her jeans. He asked me to please not say anything to his wife and quickly headed back inside. Before the night was over Linda was back out in the driveway in the back seat of my car with her legs spread. Over the next 6 months she told me the following things about herself.

1. Her first date was as a freshman in high school with a senior. He picked her up at home, listened to the usual lecture from her parents, and then took her straight to a parking spot. She said he didn't even kiss her, just pushed her onto her back, pulled her jeans off and fucked her. She put-up no resistance and let him do whatever he wanted.

2. That first night she got fucked without a condom and swallowed her first load of cum.

3. She says that she let every guy that asked her out in high school fuck her on the first date, never used protection and has never said no to any man ( single or married) since her first fuck.

Some how she managed to make it to 20 before she got preg with her daughter but is unsure who did the dirty deed. She only knows that during the week she got preg, she spread her legs for 4 different married guys and no single ones. We got married that same year.

Last edited by crazyinvt; 09-17-2008 at 05:14 AM.