View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 11:41 AM

Excellent. I got my submissive wife to do a very similar thing. She'd not been as obedient as she knows she should be in the run up to Christmas, so a week before, I took a similar photo and made HER email it to my mate Dave, who has always fancied her like fuck, but who she doesn't find the least bit attractive. I then wiped the pic from the camera and the computer, so she knew the only person who had it was Dave (and whoever else he may decide to show!) Along with the pic I got her to tell him the sub/dom nature of our marriage (which he previously was unaware of) and explain that she was being told to send this pic for her disobedience. I got her to include some details of some of her submissive activites and got her to close saying she hoped he would have many hot wanks looking at her pic.

She was so humiliated, but I hadn't finished there. Christmas morning I took her round to his. As he opened the door, I wished him merry Christmas, and told him I'd brought his present - and ushered my wife towards him. He ushered us in and got us drinks. I asked if he was going to unwrap his present, and he wasted no time in stripping her naked. I knew he couldnt wait to finally fuck my wife, so told him I'd leave and let him play with his present. I told him it does everything he commands it to, and that if it doesn't, then he was to tell me when he returned it 3 days later, and that together we would get it "repaired"!