Thread: naughty wife
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 06:31 AM

Now that sounds like fun Ship
Hey RJ, did you know she was sucking him off?
My wife sucked off her best friend's brother and two of his friends when she was thirteen. They were all in their early twenties. She was spending the night and her g/f had gone to sleep. She when in the livingroom and he was there with his friends watching tv and drinking beer.
My wife had a few beers and they pasted a few joints around. Which always makes her horny....lol. After awhile they started talking about sex and was asking my wife questions. Like had she ever "done it" and if she played with herself.
They talked her into showing them her titties. Her tits at that age were really small. But she had sexy nipples and she told me they were already hard just from the sexy talking . They asked her if she wanted to see their cocks and they pulled them out. She said the next thing she knew she was sucking her g/f's brothers cock. He did shoot off in her mouth. She said it kinda scared her when he starting cuming and she wasn't sure what to do so she swallowed it . She does remember one of the other guys saying "alright, she swallows".
One of them had a big cock and he wanted to fuck her but they didn't have a rubber so he ended up cuming in her mouth also. She said he was kinda rough and was holding her head and trying to get all his cock in her mouth. He was also pinching her cute nipples hard and pulling on them. She kept sucking him while trying to push him back. She said he did choke her when he shoved hard while he started to cum and some dripped out on her tits. I get so fucking horny everytime we talk about this