View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 07:27 AM

I like to wear a loose low cut top with no bra when I go to the supermarket or the department store. If I see a guy I like, I bend over and because my tits are long and saggy they fall out easily

I enjoy watching the look on guys faces when they see my saggy tits falling out. It is priceless..

My other favorite is to go out jogging along the river bank wearing a small sports vest and no bra. If I jog though, my tits always bounce up and fall out of the sides of my vest. I deliberately wait for a guy to be walking in front and towards me, then I will start to jog. They easily spot my saggy tits flopping around inside my small loose vest, then I change my step (extra bounce) and my tits fly out on command. I do not do anything and just continue to jog. Once again the look on their faces is priceless. However, sometimes they look happy and occasionally they look at me with pure disgust.

Once a young guy on the riverbank said to me "You should be ashamed of yourself for flashing those at me, I've just eaten my lunch"... Although I am not really sure what he meant by that?

Oh well, you can't please everyone I suppose?

Last edited by saggy_asain; 09-03-2010 at 07:31 AM.