View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 01:18 AM

Getting back to the original question...
"how big does a cock have to be to be considered huge?"

I will say honestly, for each woman it is different. Our interiors are even more different than comparing a 77 Monte Carlo to a Trans Am. "Factory made" as all humans male or female for some seem to be "factory" made. Individualism as far as your "free will" is the same as far as body type, we are all different. the best compatibilities, still have differences.

With that said, I can answer this, for me personally, considered huge, 9 inches. You asked cock size, I give you also the other alternatives, at least for me...

I have a 10 inch toy that does not hurt
I love it when my husband fists me, and that is him going into me with his fully closed fist. Which is greater in girth than 4 inches and in depth better than nine. I can comfortably ride it.

You cannot judge just based on one guy or one gal experienced prior to you, and if they judge you solely on the size of your cock, as that is a part of of sex, but their is also oral, fisting, mutual masturbation, and for her as well as you the use of toys, then there is a need a serious talk to get down to how you can have fun playing together, as that is where you want to be..together in the experience.

Knot