View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 06:41 AM

Default pantie sniffing

hi i started sniffing panties when i was 7yo i had 2 sisters who was older than me and when the came home from school they would get me into there bedroom pull down my trousers and pants and make me smell there knickers.They liked to watch my dick and touch it as smelt there knickers of pee and pussy cum i got to like it,when my parents were out they would dress me up in there clothes and they loved to put a pair of knickers on me.As i got older and went round friends houses i would always look for was baskets and smell all the used knickers.My first wife she had lovely panties to smell and wore 2 pairs of panties a day so i had lots of panties to smell.My wife now she wears wears 3 pairs of panties a day,we have 2 daughters,one is married and her panties are awsome to smell and only get to smell when i go to her house and always manage to bring a pair home with me.My other daughter still lives at home and wears these little tiny pairs of panties but love to smell and i always have a wanking session.............