View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 06:35 AM

I've been flirting with a friend's wife for the past couple years. Kinda innocent stuff. One time I told her that I wish she'd leave her bra and panties laying around when me and my wife come over to their house. She told me the next time we went over there that I should check the clothes hamper when I went to the bathroom and then she smiled and winked at me .
I went right after that and sure enough there was her bra and panties. She has big titties and I had told her a long time ago when they were going golfing with me and my wifey that she should wear low-cut tops and bend over in front of me a lot. She does, everytime we go golfing now. That first time I found her undies in the clothes hamper I told her that her bra might have a little sticky stuff on it...lol.
I didn't shoot a load on it but I did use it to wipe some pre-cum off the head of my dick . She called the next day and said "I did find some sticky stuff on my bra and I hope to find more next time". This was about two weeks ago and they invited us over for a cookout tonight, I can't wait . I sure hope I get to fuck her sometime soon.