Thread: Car sex
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 04:04 PM

Default Sex in a car

One day while drinking in a bar at the Jersey shore, a guy started talking with my husband and me. He was married, but his wife wasn't there. He told my husband that he thought that I was hot. It was in the middle of the day, and there was a jutebox playing songs. I felt like dancing, and hubby didn't want to, so I asked our new friend and he said sure. We danced close to a couple of tunes, and I could soon feel his hardon grinding right onto my clit! This guy knew just how to do what he was doing, and he was driving me crazy with it. When we went back to the bar, my husband knew that I was turned on just by looking at me! My nipples were standing at full attention and every guy at the bar was getting their eyes full. One of them came over and asked me to dance. I looked over to my husband and he told everyone that it was $3 per man to dance with his wife! Nine guys paid him, so I was pimped out for 9 dances for $27, during which I had my ass grabbed, my nipples rubbed and my other private parts practically set on fire with arousal-I was very wet and in heat by the time of the last dance. Our original friend said to my husband that he would pick up our entire bar tab and give him another $100 if he would let me go out to the parking lot with him for some fun. Hubby stared at me, and seeing my condition said okay, but only if I'm there too, and we go to our car. Hubby got into the front seat and told the two of us to get into the back where there was plenty of room. The guy was very horny, and he had me stripped in no time. I was ready to become an actual paid for whore, so I pushed the guy onto his back, quickly straddled and mounted him and went riding cowgirl on him! Hubby took some pictures of that, and both he and the stranger soon shot their loads, hubbys onto the front seat of our car, and the strangers up into my ride 'em cowgirl pussy! The strangers cock stayed hard, so he flipped me over and screwed me nonstop for nearly 25 minutes making me cum over and over and giving him his moneys worth for the whore he paid for! He started into his climax and I felt his sperm shooting into me with spurt after spurt ! It was incredible-I loved being his whore!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sandi fucked in SUV.jpg (39.4 KB, 730 views)