View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 10:39 AM

We had some plumbing issues that were going to cost us alot of money. Had several contractors over and the price was always out of our budget. We called one more guy out and told him he is the fourth person out to look at the job and we're hoping he'd be cheaper. The day he came out I was next door at the neighbors helping him carry in drywall for his basement. The wife was home alone and she took him to the basement to show him what the problem was. His price was just as much and when the wife told him we couldn't afford that price he looked right at her and said maybe we can work something out.. My wife looked at him and said work something out, what does that mean. And right then and there it clicked in her head what he was talking about. she called me on my cell phone and told me what he had said asked what I thought about it. I told her it was her call, but if she did make sure you fuck him silly so the price keeps dropping. That night my wife was very quiet and when we were heading to bed I found her panties laying on the floor still wet from her pussy juice and his cum. We fucked llike crazy that night in bed.