View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 04:36 PM

Default Has anyone ever broken a 3some rule?

I was just curious and would love to hear your answers. Has anyone ever broken a rule set by your husband or wife while you were in a 3some or a swap? For example, during one of our very first sexual encounters with another man my husband had made it very clear to both of us that he did not want me giving anal sex to this other guy. We were still very new at this and I think he was still trying to determine just how comfortable he was with what these guys would do to me. He was taking things slow and for some reason he had a real hang up with men fucking me in the ass which made no sense to me since he was fine with men cumming in my mouth or inside of my pussy. But, it was his rule so we both agreed to respect his wishes and not engage in anal sex.
Anyway, while this guy was on top of me his cock slipped out of my pussy and when he tried to put his cock back in my pussy he pushed the head of his cock against my asshole by mistake. I put my hand on his cock guided it back into my pussy and shook my head No. He whispered "Sorry, didn't mean to do that" in my ear.

While he was fucking me my husband's boss called and my husband ignored it. But, the cell phone range again and he knew that the boss calling right back must be important so he left the room to call his boss back.
The man who was fucking me was glad to have some private time with me and he began fucking me harder and talking a little dirty once my husband was out of the room. He whispered in my ear about how bad he wanted to fuck me in the ass and I told him "Do it! Fuck me in my ass". I was so carried away that I did not hesitate to tell him to do it.
He immediately pulled out of my pussy and started fucking me in my ass. We stayed in the missionary position so in case my husband came back in it would just look like he was only fucking my pussy and he could easily pull it out of my ass and put it back in my pussy.
It was so exciting because we had no idea when he would come back in and the thrill of him catching this man with his cock deep in my ass made it so HOT!
He slammed his cock in and out of my ass and as soon as he came inside of my ass I came with him. It was explosive and I have rarely came that hard.
My husband came back in just a split second after this guy had pulled out of my ass. He said the phone call was no big deal "just a schedule change" and we all continued with our night.
I eventually told him about it after he had lifted the not anal sex rule and he was a little upset but he got over it. He then confessed that he was only mad because he didn't get to see it happen.

So, has anyone ever secretly broken a rule like I did. Would love to hear about it.