View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 01:44 PM

Wink broken rule

Yes my wife and I had a freind over . a 3some was to take place sometime that night . after a little bit of livation I desided to run out for more alcohol be for it got late, I told my freind and wife i would be right back , no sex taken place yet but I new it was coming , so I left to the store a short distance from the house , when I returned I noticed that the gate was open to the back yard , I went down the drive way to close it , well the back door to the house is right their so I entered threw the back door , as I entered i heard my friend say to my wife , dont make me cum i want to wait untill later , well with that I knew what was going on ,so I quietly moved to peak around the corner from the kitchen to the living room ,and saw my wife sitting on the sofa , with my freind standing in front of her with his pant's down to his knee's and my wife giving him a slow deep throat blow job , well I watched this for a while getting more a nd more excited, she would allmost get him to cum and he would say stop , than she would slowly start up again, finaly she stopped , he pulled up his pant,s, I moved to the refrigerator when i heard both of them talking I made some noise in the kithen to let them know i was in the house , I said walking back into the living room , that danm gardener left the back gate open agin, I swear i gonna find another if he doe's it again, well not long after we all got naked and had a great time , now that was never a spoken rule but so I did not consider it broken , beside's i love to watch my wife give head , it was a real eciting experiance. what do you think