View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 10:15 AM

Back to the story.

Susans guilt trip was driving her crazy. After all, she was a married woman with 3 kids. She enjoyed every inch she got and loved it at the time. She told my wife that she could never do it again. It was the first time she had ever screw around on her husband.

It was different with us. I knew my wife was being black topped. Her husband didn't know.

Susan dropped by late one afternoon. Said she was looking for my wife. She was out shopping. I told her she would be back soon. Susan asked me if I knew what they had done. I sure do. Don't worry, I won't tell your husband. Out of the blue, she looked me in the eyes and asked,"would you fuck me"? Took me by surprise. I answered that I would love to. She started stripping right there. Right now, I asked? "Now before I change my mind".

I led her to the bedroom where we both finished stripping. It wasn't long before I was sucking tits, and pussy. She sucked me till I almost blew my load before stopping her. "Fuck me, i'm ready", she said.

Her pussy seemed rather tight for a married woman. We had been at it for about 30 minutes when my wife arrived home. Hearing the noise, she came to the bedroom and found me balls deep having a good time. "Can I join"? Soon she was naked and I was in bed with 2 women for the first time. We had to pick up our kids at the sitter soon and had to bring it to a stop in another 30 minutes. Before we stopped, Susan told me to give her my cum.

I got on top. Susan wrapped her legs around me. My wife was holding my balls as I filled her pussy. I had built up so much cum myballs were hurting. It was wonderful. We dressed and headed out to pick up kids. Boy was I tired. But it was great.