View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 09:30 AM

So here we are. 2 years ago, my wife started out dating white guys just to give our marriage a little lift. She got pregnant and had twins. One white and one mixed. Now, 2 years later, I had finally got me some extra pussy. Where would it go from here?

My wife still looked good. Sandy blond hair. Had lost most of the weight she gained while pregnant. Her tits were not as perky as they had been before the twins but still were firm. Her nipples had grown larger and would look like pencil erasers when she was excited. She was still horny as ever.

A month or so had gone by without a visit from our black friend. My wife was in the middle of her cycle. She always got the horniest during this time. Although she was on the pill, she still got very horny. She asked me if she could give our friend a call to come for a visit. I knew she had more on her mind than just a visit. I said, "sure, and why not invite Susan over also". The wife made the call. Only, she didn't tell Susan our black friend would be here. We wanted to see how she would handle it.

continued: