View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 02:36 PM

My wife was not much of a drinker. I could only imagine her getting drund and getting fucked by every guy there. I certanly didn't want my wife hurt or gang fucked. We had no cell phones back then. There would have to be some rules set. No alcohol, and no other guy touching her. WE made the call and he agreed. They would meet about 50 miles away from where we lived. She would call me several times to update what was going on.

My first call came around 10pm saturday night. They had checked into a nice motel and then went to the club. The horny bastard had fucked her for about 30 minutes before they left the motel. She called from the club. Said it was a nice place. She had not dressed trashy. She called again from the motel room around 2. They had just got back and he was in the shower. She was getting ready to get into the shower with him. Just wanted to let me know things were OK and went well. She would see me tomorrow.

Time sure went by slowly. It was 2 pm by the time she got home. Looking very tired. She said her black lover couldn't seem to get enough of her pussy. They fucked, sucked, kissed, made love, and just plain fucked till they were both exhausted. She lost count of how many times he cum in her. Said there wasn't any part of her body that he had not kissed. She pulled up her top, showed me her tits. Several hickies on her tits.

Did you have fun, I asked? It was great, but now I need to rest, she said.