View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 01:39 PM

Default my fantasy, my wife's reality

my wife and i were inexperienced when we married. after a few years of encouragement, she finally started to explore with other men. it was great for her self-confidence. she finally started to see herself as a beautiful and sexy woman.

unfortunately, her best girl friend was killed in a car accident. she was very close and had ffm with her friend and her husband while i was home working and taking care of our kids. i enjoyed the stories and loved her so much. after the accident, she spend several weeks taking care of her friends kids and helping with the transition. i encouraged her to have sex with him if she wanted to and it felt right to her. she was going to visit after christmas and stay with his family. he surprised her and sent all his kids with the relatives. this left the two of them together for a week. They fucked for a week and got very close. I had been friends with him and his wife for 16 years at that point.

I was in another state and talking to my wife of the phone. at first she was sharing the details, but then she started holding back and not telling me. she told me that he didn't want her to tell me anymore. that hit me like a knife. she was being submissive to him over me. of course, i was confused and hurt. i told him that if he wanted to be friends, would need to talk and work through this. he didn't call for six months.

it turns out there is an interesting side note here. my wife and him were 'germ phobes'. So he pushed her to get tested because he 'didn't want to get anything from me'. well, the test showed that he actually had herpes from fucking the secratery at his work. He told her 'well, at least you have something to remember me by'. the doctor was great. he told her/us that 80% of people 45 and older have been exposed to herpes simplex I, but most people it's dormant in.

so...after a long story...here is the point i wanted to share. my wife is submissive. she nearly always develops the feelings of love for the guy she's fucking. she also prefers one-on-one which I allowed. that was my biggest mistake.

Once i felt she loved the other guy, i felt displaced and jealous and hurt. it was hard to keep fucking her....when i didn't feel wanted. because i wasn't fucking her as much, she felt un-wanted....and that opened the door wider for the other guy to take over.

so....there is my experience. i know that a lot of people don't want to talk about STDs. it makes them uncomfortable and busts the denial bubble. it also interferes with our fantasies. on the other hand, watching another guy fuck my wife was the hottest night we have had together.

more later, ...i think the other thing that doesn't get talked about is how many of the relationships don't make it through sharing the wife.... some do and they love it... i would love to have a wife that loves to fuck other men with me and in front of me... but i'm not sure i want her fucking and leaving me out....of course that is a 'huge trust' and i have been burned. i'm sure with encouragement and a trusting relationship, i could get there again, but it would take a little work...

ttyl...please tell me how it has worked or hasn't worked for you.