View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 08:07 AM

Default broke rule

Hubby & I enjoy having his male friends over for anything from group masturbation to gangbangs. one of our rules is no sex unless both of us are present (this doesnt apply to masturbation).
One night we had some friends over & I got gangbanged by hubby & 5 guys. It was a great time & lasted for hours. by morning we were pretty much done. 2 guys had already left then hubby said he was going to take one of the guys home and stop by work be back in a couple of hours. Then he and his friend left, leaving me at home drenched in cum head to toe with 2 guys that had been fucking me all night!
It wasnt long before they started talking about going another round. I thought surely hubby knew the guys he left with me would want to fuck more. I thought about it & decided to go ahead and do it and tell him about it when he got home. We started playing around a little & I sucked their cocks & they rubbed all the cum on me all over my body. After they were good & hard I laid down and had them take turns dipping their cocks in my pussy (which was full of cum from the night before) then pull their cum covered cock out of my pussy & fuck my mouth till it was clean. Each of them did this 4 or 5 times then I got on my hands & knees & they took turns fucking me.
It was exciting but at the same time I felt like I was cheating, which made me mad for being put in that situation. For spite I got on top of one guy, rode him for a minute, then the other guy got on me & sandwiched me & they both fucked my pussy at the same time!
We fucked for a while longer doing different things & I was wandering if hubby would walk in on us. Finally one of them shoved his cock down my throat & exploded. A minute later the other one blew a huge load on my face. They got dressed & left and I sat there in a big puddle of cum till hubby came home.
I told him what happened & he said he knew it would & it was ok this time but not all the time. He apologized for not teling me it was ok and promised to let me know it was ok if that situation ever happened again.