View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 07:19 AM

Great story USMC .
Thanks Cuck, here's some more....
Things kept going like this for awhile but I was always flirting and saying sexy things to her. Like, I bet it turns Jeff on to see you going braless and wearing revealing clothes. She said "oh no, he'd have a heart attack if he knew I was outside without a bra on". She started telling me how he thought women shouldn't go out unless they were completely colthed and that women that wore shorts and tops without sleeves looked slutty....lol.
I said "well, I think you look hot and sexy". She blushed and thanked me. I was always looking at her titties when we were talking and I made sure she noticed me staring at them. When I'd look back up at her she'd always blush and turn her head..lol.
One day she was wearing a really low-cut top. I went straight over and she was on her knees weeding a flower garden. I could see down her top and most of her tits were on display. I couldn't see her nipples but I could see most of the rest. I said "wow Joy, I love your new outfit". She was also wearing some shorts that were pretty short. She thanked me for the compliment and said Jeff was out of town and she thought it'd be a good time to get some tan. I told her I was glad she was thinking that way. I was wearing a loose pair of shorts and I was getting a hardon. I caught her glancing down at my shorts and I was glad she was noticing it .
I said "your outfit is getting me excited". I couldn't stand it anymore and asked her if I could see her breast. She giggled and blushed and said "they're not much to look at, I've had three kids and they sag too much". I said "oh no, from what I can see they are beautiful". She said what if your wife comes outside looking for you. I told her my wife was still in bed sleeping. I asked about her kids and she said they were playing video games. They have a full basement and I asked her if we could go in there. She was kinda nervous acting but she said ok.
We got in the basement and she went and looked up the stairs to make sure the door was closed. She came back to me and I put one of my arms around her and put my other hand on one of her tits. Then I kissed her and started rubbing her tit and nipple. She was moaning and quit kissing me and said that feels so good. Then she said we shouldn't be doing this. I started kissing her again and told her we were just having a little fun .