View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 01:29 PM

Default it's ok

first of all. . .just remember what your first feeling were towards eachother. . . and bring this up with her to. . . remember how great it was for her first time with your cock. . . and then remind her what it was like everytime she got a new cock . . . so exciting and something new to learn about how to please some one. . . We(my wife and I) appreciate what it is like to have a new challenge and can appreciate the difference of sex and love. . . I know my wife loves me and I love her. . . the other people we fuck on the side we might have feeling for and they might even be mixed with feeling of love. . . but while my wife and I, before we were married argreed to was that once we are married there is no out. . . we are in this for the long hall. . . and adding people to the mix of sex and life is just a natural instinct animals have. . . so we have a life long relationship that the human side of us needs to be emotionally connected to . . . and then there is that animal instinct that we also need to fill to need to fuck. . .

Molly and I had a lull for a while after our first son was born. . . she wanted nothing to do with my cock. . . which helped us to realize that (1) I am not a guy that can go with out sex for more than a couple of days. . . (2) that she love sex and cocks and anything to do with having a big cum load in, on or all over her. . . and finally (3) we have enough fun together sexually that if we add more people it will just make the time we have together sexually all the more important and special. . . so maybe set up a couple of days a week that are just for you and her to fuck or take her somewhere you two have never had sex and try to spice it up that way. . . this life style while it is not for all, most people in it love it . . . keep your head up, both of them . . . and enjoy this site there are many fine people here who have been in your situation in one sence or the other. . . remember you are not alone and it is a normal life style. . .