View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 05:57 AM

Thanks Swaan. I just looked at the pics on your profile, hot wife you got there
While I was kissing her and feeling of her titty I eased my other hand down and squeezed her ass. She has a really nice ass, a little on the big side I guess but I find that really sexy. She was moaning a little while I was feeling of her ass and titty so I let go of her tit and ran my hand down to her tummy and on down near the top of her pussy. I put a little pressure there while rubbing her with my hand and she started moaning a little louder.
I knew she was getting all excited so I eased my hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy through her shorts . She spread her legs a little and was whimpering and moaning a lot. I did this for only a couple of minutes and all of a sudden she grabbed my hand and pulled it away from her pussy and closed her legs together. She said "I shouldn't be letting you do that". I said "aw, just a little more, you feel so good". About that time the basement door opened and her oldest daughter yelled down that they were getting hungry. She yelled back that she would be right up .
She walked with me over to the door that leads out of the basement and said "that was fun, I hope we can do it again sometime". I told her "anytime you want to baby, look how worked up you have got me". Then I rubbed the front of my shorts while she was looking at my hardon through my shorts. I wanted to pull it out and show it to her but she was nervous about the kids so I just decided to wait till later.