View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 08:31 PM

About quitting the pill. After our friend had gone, she told me that she was just teasing about not taking the pill. Then she gave me a slight grin and said, what if I have quit them? Would I still let her fuck him?

We already had 3 kids. I didn't want any more. But during the heat of the moment, I loved the idea of the risk taking. I know for a fact that when she gets very hot during sex, she doesn't want her lover pulling out.

Our black friend was one horny stud. I believe he would have fucked her twice a day if we would have allowed it. I don't think the wife would have any problem with it either. He usually came over on Saturday night every couple of weeks. It had become routene we had been with him so often. I asked the wife what we could do different with him. She suggested we let him come on Friday night and stay till Sunday Morning and see how many times he could cum in her. Sounded good to me. We arranged it.

He arrived about 9 on Friday night. We took turns in the shower, watched some TV till they started kissing on the couch. It wasn't long before they got up and went to bed. I watced TV for about 30 minutes. All was quiet. No sounds coming from the bedroom. I walked in. Both were naked. Her white skin on top of his hard black cock. He was sucking her tits while she fucked him. His cock was shiny from the juices. He moved from her tits to her mouth where they did some very sexual hot kisses. Not hard but soft like special lovers do. At that moment, she was all his and I wasn't going to spoil the moment.

She closed her legs around his cock. He rolled both of them over with him now on top. Her face was flushed, her breathing hard, she closed her eyes as he put his hands under her butt. I knew he was close. He started fucking faster, she moaned as they both stated cumming together. Him grunting, her moaning, cum squirting in her. He finally colapsed on her. They softly kissed some before he rolled off. Cum poured out of her pussy dripping down on her butt. I had seen this severas times but it looked like more cum than usual.

During the weekend, they fucked several times. I didn't keep count. By the time he left Sunday morning, they were both fucked out. I didn't get any that weekend. I just let them have the fun, I knew I would get mine soon.