View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 05:06 PM

Default Fun at In-laws

Not very kinky but more exciting....

First trip to visit the in-laws. 4 long hours on a plane with the kids. When we got to my inlaws house we were in the master bedroom sorting through the luggage. Taking a break, i took my wife in my arms and gave her a kiss. She was putty in my hands basically due to the long trip and becuase we were up so early. A simple kiss turned into a more agressive one and jokingly I pressed her up against the bedroom wall, hands pressed to the wall above her head. Expecting her resitance she kept going. Kissing again I reached and pulled her shirt up to her shoulders. With a burst of adrenaline I removed her shirt and bra. With several groups of family in the next room, she took my hand and pulled me into the walk in closet. Ripping at my pants I quickly unbuttoned her and within seconds pants were on the floor. She tuend from me and bend over, grasping her mothers clothing as I buried deep inside her from behind. Not long into it my mother-inlaw calls for my wife. My wife mumbling me not to stop. With a partial opened closet door, my wife could not see my mother inlaw walk into the room with a handful of towels. I paused briefly and my insisted "don't stop". With that my mother law stopped briefly looked around and but luckily carried on with what she was doing. We continued until finishing and I shared the close encounter shortly afterwards.