View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 05:12 PM

I've played with a lot of cock while riding in the car. Master has often had me remove my clothes while he is driving and had me play with myself, that usually ends with me sucking his cock as we head down the highway. Many times, with many men I''ve had a hand in my pants after leaving a club. That's about all the motivation I require to free a mans' cock to get my mouth around it.

Once after leaving a club, we were in a van, Master was driving and I knelt on the floor between two captains chairs. Masters' friends quickly disrobed me. Hands on my breasts and fingers probing me, I quickly had two nice cocks out. I alternated between sucking them, first one then the other. After a few minutes, of teasing I sat on the largest, about 8", he didn't last long and erupted in me. The other friend however had me kneel on the floor and mounted me doggy style. He was still fucking me when we arrived home. Master went in the house with the first guy, we strolled in about 10 minutes later. Cum dripping from my pussy. It was the beginning of a very interesting night.

j