View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 08:32 AM

WOW! over 10,000 views. Not many comments, but a lot of people seem to be enjoying my experiences. So I will continue.

Roger was a jerk. Good looks, big cock, only thought about getting off and being finished. No more for him.

I found this adult book store a few miles from where we lived. They had a bulletin board where local swingers posted. This one post got my attention. It read, "BLACK COCK FOR YOUR WIFE". I wrote down the number. After I got home, I very nervously called. No photo of what the guy might look like and no other information. A woman answered. I just told her that I had saw the number in the book store. The woman was very nice and told me she would give my number to her boyfriend when he got home. His name was Josh.

I told Brenda about the note and that I knew nothing about him. The next night, Josh called and we made arrangements to meet him and his girlfriend. We decided on the mall just to be on the safe side. We arrived on time and had no trouble finding them. The girlfriend was a knockout blond. Tall and beautiful. Josh was about 6ft 2in, 200lb. Very athletic build and very handsome. I could tell by the look in Brendas eyes that she was very interested.

WE went in a resturant and had a meal together to get more aquainted.