View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 08:45 AM

WE needed more privacy to talk about other things, so I invited them to our home. It was only a few miles away. Once there, I made us some drinks to relax all of us. We only had a baby sitter for another hour and I would have to pick up the kids.

I was the first person that had answered his ad. A lot of questions were asked and answered. Josh was very pleased that Brenda had already had a black cock. His white girlfriend was the only white woman he had ever had. His girlfriend wanted to see him fuck a white woman so she could watch. We sat a date for the following weekend. Nothing happened this night.

I thought about the tall girlfriend all week. Boy would I love to get between her legs. Brenda was excited about Josh being between her legs.

They arrived right on time Saturday night. Brenda had worn a sheer top with no bra. Her nipples were sticking out. Made me horny just looking at her. Josh and Brenda sat together and the girlfriend and I sat together. (I don't remember the girlfriends name) I will call her Ruth. Ruth asked if we could get things started. With that, Brenda straddled Josh and pulled her top up. He didn't hesitate and started sucking her hard nipples. Soon they were kissing hot and hard. Their breathing was heavy and I could see a tent in his pants.