View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 09:08 AM

Brenda got off him so she could unzip his pants. Out popped his very black thick cock. Her lips went down on his pre cum dripping head. I leaned over to give Ruth a kiss. She didn't pull away. Brenda got up, took Josh by the hand and they headed for the bedroom. Ruth and I followed. My cock trying to poke a hole in my pants. They both stripped before getting into the bed.

Josh was in no hurry. Spending a lot of time exploring Brenda. Sucking her nipples, kissing her stomach, rubbing her pussy. She was dripping wet. He got between her legs and tried to drive her crazy sucking her pussy. She was very close to cumming and told him to fuck her. He put the head to her swollen pussy lips and pushed in. All 8 inches was in her to the balls in 2 strokes. She started cumming hard. Grinding and moaning. Wrapping her legs around him tight. I had taken my cock out. When Brenda started cumming, Ruth went to her knees and took my 7 inches in her mouth fully to the balls and sucked me tight. It was unexpected and only took a few seconds for me to start cumming. Up till then, all I had done with Ruth was kiss her. She had her hands on my butt pulling me tight keeping me all the way inside her mouth till I cum.

Brenda had now relaxed and Josh was doing his thing. Ruth asked if we had another bedroom where we could go. Was I lucky. I was getting ready to fuck a girl that could have been a playboy bunny. Once we got naked, Ruth told me that I didn't have to worry about getting her pregnant. She was already pregnant by Josh. Her belly was barely sticking out.

After about 30 minutes of fucking Ruth and having a very good time, Josh called her. We got up an went to the bedroom where he was getting ready to let Brenda have his load. He pumped her hard and brenda squealed with pleasure. He pulled out and a gush of cum run out of her pussy. Then to my surprise, Ruth jumped on the bed. Her mouth went straight to Brendas pussy. Brenda had never had a womans mouth on her pussy. It surprised both of us but Brenda went with it. Ruth played with her tits while sucking her pussy. After about 10minutes, Ruth moved up to her tits and sucked them some. Then to surprise us more, she quickly moved up and kissed Brenda on the lips. Brendas eyes shot open wide as Ruth french kissed her. Just as quickly as she got on Brenda, she got off and led me back to the bedroom. I thought Ruth was going to throw me off the bed she was bucking so hard.

Soon it was all over for the night. We were all happy and satisfied. Brenda had her first girl, girl, experience.