View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 06:49 PM

Default For Bareback-Only Couples, Men and Women

This is a thread for bareback-only couples, men and women.

I don't mean those who differentiate between long-terms FB/BF's and casual partners. I'm talking hear about couples where the hotwife NEVER uses condoms, whether with a FB/BF, stranger or a gang-bang.

QUESTIONS FOR MARRIED COUPLES/WIVES:

1/ How long have you been bareback-only?
2/ How did you come to this decision?
3/ Is the attraction of bareback to you (and your wife, etc) physical (ie sensation) or psychological (ie do you view hotwifing as incomplete unless other men's cum is in your wife's pussy?)?
4/ Do you find many hotwife/swingers couples are bareback-only? (We find the real number is much higher than those who will openly admit it)
5/ Has it ever seriously limited the hotwives number of potential partners?
6/ For those who go to swingers parties/clubs (as Sarah and I do), have you ever been to any which are specifically bareback-only events/venues.

I will answer my own questions fullly later, however, but just to start the topic off, Sarah and I have been in the hotwife lifestyle for the past 14 years and Sarah's been 100% bareback-only the entire time. No condoms for us!

QUESTIONS FOR MEN WHO F*CK MARRIED WOMEN:

1/ Do you find many married women will go bareback?
2/ Have you ever been with a married woman who is on no other form or birth control and has decided to risk it with you?
3/ Is the decision to bareback discussed, or condoms aren't even mentioned

NOTE: There is to be no judgemental moralising on this thread. I respect other's decisions to use condoms and your should respect my wife and I's decision not to do so.