Thread: gang bang
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 04:49 AM

Default Biggest Gangbang Sex Party Ever!!

Although I usually have group sex and 3somes but I really love gangbang.It started with having gangbang sex with few guys like 5 guys or 8 guys fucking me at the same time while husband watches or takes photos or videos.
Back in 2004 my husband made me a very great birthday surprise while we were visiting Manchester.He rented a huge suite in one on Manchester's big hotels for my birthday party surprise and when I arrived around 5:00 PM the room was so full with more than 45 well hung black & white guys. I was so shocked to see such a huge number of cocks in one place waiting to fuck me all at once.I didn't ask hubby how he could arrange such a big number of guys to be there and how but I was so wet in anticipation and the party started around 5:30 PM where all the guys kept fucking me in every hole,pussy,asshole,mouth.double penetration in the ass,double penetration in the pussy and double mouth cock sucking.At least every guy fucked me and ejaculated cum inside my pussy,my asshole or my mouth twice or more that night.
The party ended next morning around 10:30 AM and it was the best event of my whole life that I still remember and hope to do it again.
Recently I asked my husband to arrange a huge gangbang party for me with no less than 100 huge cocks to fuck me all at once in one place and at one time...................he is working on it now.
I really love gangbang sex and I am addicted to having so many cocks inside my pussy and my asshole...............it is the best sex in the world especially when they all fill me up with their cum.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bahrain Trip 336_resize.JPG (86.5 KB, 711 views)
File Type: jpg Bahrain Trip 337_resize.JPG (90.2 KB, 653 views)
File Type: jpg Bahrain Trip 338_resize.jpg (52.7 KB, 925 views)
File Type: jpg Bahrain Trip 339_resize.jpg (45.5 KB, 659 views)
File Type: jpg Bahrain Trip 340_resize.jpg (46.1 KB, 690 views)