View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 08:00 AM

By now, baby sitters for 3 kids was getting more and more difficult to find and very expensive. My job situation was getting bad. Brenda was staying home with the kids and not working. Had only been at my new job for a few months and it was not working out well. Paying for a sitter was now out of the question. It put a stop to our playing at home. The kids were big enough now to notice things.

We never got with Josh and Ruth again. Brenda had her tubes tied but caught infection and had to have a hystarectomy. (not sure that is how to spell it) Anyway, things changed after that. Her sex drive fell off. It was months of recovery from the surgery.

During the prior 4 years, we had a lot of sex between each other and others. Ruth was my favorite memory. Great natural body, beautiful tits no implants, and pregnant by a black man at the time I got her. Got to watch Brenda with several black studs. But it was time to stop and raise our kids.

I couldn't possibly remember all the exact things we did. But this has been some of our story. She left me for another man. 3 years later, she died.

Thanks to all who read my stories. This is the end.