View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 07:35 PM

I had posted this story somewhere else already, but I think it fits into this thread very well, so no, youīre not experiencing a deja-vu:

When I still lived with my parents in my teenage years I had my room opposite to my parentsī bedroom and next to a wall closet. Whenever I heard the closet being opened later in the evenings I knew that Dad took out a riding crop which he hid in there. Soon after I could hear Mumīs moans and the slapping sounds of the whip on her ass.

One day it happened that I came to watch the following scene from my room which took place in our garden:
Dad was sitting in a garden chair when Mum entered the terrace from inside the house. She was wearing a bikini and carrying a tray with some sandwiches and cold drinks. When she stopped in front of Dad he took advantage of her situation, pulled down her bikini and revealed her pussy. Mom turned on the spot and Dad happily pulled down the back side of her bikini as well. Her ass was completely covered with red marks so obviously she had received a nice spanking not too long ago.
Both of them didnīt notice me watching but I had to leave anyway for the bathroom as I needed to jerk-off immediately.