Thread: Big girls??
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 02:25 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorbbw78 View Post
Okay, so I am brand spanking new to this site but I did a little looking around and I don't see many big girls posting. I know I am not the only one out there... ^_^

So guys (and gals!) what are your thoughts on big girls? BBWs...big girls...fat chicks...whatever you want to call us. Negative opinions are okay but please be nice as I am a big girl myself! ^_^ I'm not naive enough to think that the majority or anywhere close to that are going to find me attractive but I also think that there are lots of sexy big girls out there that guys are noticing but afraid to say they are attracted to because of peer pressure or whatever...

For me personally, I find lots of different shapes and sizes sexy. Sometimes it is their body or face, sometimes it is their personality or confidence. There are just loads of things that turn me on.

So I might be asking for punishment here but what are your thoughts?

~Gator

P.S. I think a comment on health is in order. Some fat people are healthy and some aren't...I find it is the same way with thinner people though I do understand that being bigger puts you more at risk for certain health problems...I'm not asking you to judge whether people *should* be fat or not but whether you would/could find a fat girl sexy....
I like big girls BBw a lot and judging by the amount of attention my wife gets i'm not the only one